Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Saturday, August 6, 2011

07 Honda Fit Base

New Member: '07 Honda Fit Sport - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums
Hey all, been lurking on here for a few weeks now and now that as of today I am officially the owner of a 07 Honda Fit sport I would register and.

Honda Fit Base Model Better Gas Mileage | HondaFeed.com
Aug 22, 2008 The only Fit (base model)that arrived here was sold in less than a day.. My 2007 civic got much better gas milage. http://blogs.consumerreports.org/cars/rss.xml. Feb 9, 2009 The 2009 Honda Fit is available ...

112K 2007 Honda Fit Base Jolts at Stop Lights - Unofficial Honda ...
I absolutely love this car, except for a couple things. Does anyone else who has this same car have an issue with the car jolting intermittently? Of.

Wats up new to the site - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums
Wat up Im new. I hardly check the full forums on fitfreak besides the Socal area and the vendors parts. I would like to visit some fit meets and meet new people. I drive a 2011 Honda Fit Base in the beginning: ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

;