Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Samsung Galaxy 551 by mobile mania (5)

Googly Mania: Samsung Galaxy â€" Price,Features of the new Samsung ...
It features 3G,GPS,WiFi,5 megapixel camera along with a 3.2-inch OLED Display capacitive touchscreen display with HVGA (480×320) resolution. The detailed specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy phone are : ... Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510 â€" 3.2-inch touchscreen Android Mobile with Slider QWERTY keypad · Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA Price in India â€" Touchscreen Android Mobile · Samsung Galaxy Spica â€" Android mobile with 3.2″ capacitive touchscreen · Samsung Galaxy ...

10 Top Selling Mobiles in India
The Top 10 Samsung mobiles in India are Samsung Wave, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Champ, Samsung S5230 Star, Samsung Nexus S I9023, Samsung Corby TV F339, Samsung Monte S5620, Samsung Corby Pro B5310, Samsung i900 Omnia and Samsung Galaxy 551 I5510. All these Samsung mobile handsets come with the touch screen interface. Now let's discuss the brief overview on each above mentioned Samsung mobiles in. Top 10 Micromax Mobiles in India ...

MOLOME™ » MOLOME™ for Android launched, now available on Android ...
http://www.smartphonemania.net/aplicativo-molome-e-lancado-para-smartphones-android.html Aplicativo Molome é lançado para smartphones Android â€" Smartphone Mania. [...] Molome Blog Tags: Android, Aplicativos, Câmera, LG, ... Why dont work in samsung galaxy 5? I cant …. midnt. Doesn't work on Galaxy 551. I just get a blank screen, there's only the logo bar on top and nothing else. No menu, nothing. Please fix! Ananda Zanini. so sad =( me too ...

GUIDE- UPDATE YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 (I5503 OR I5500) TO FROYO ...
the froyo update for galaxy 5 is working fie except: i cant use gprs internet(i tried airtel and idea) i cant send messages(airtel)i was able 2 to both before ur update.should i remove d update or is there a solution for it???pls answer ... I didnt understand wat happen, coz it all works fyn one day on next day the problem arise, whenever I connect my mob. to my PC through kies(1.5). Though I upgraded kies to 2.0, but that cudnt support on my PC. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

;