Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Samantha 4

OCGoodmama: The Seven Days Of Samantha-4 & 5
The Seven Days Of Samantha-4 & 5. Happy BELATED 4th of July! In typical me fashion, I was having too much fun yesterday (Enjoying the Sun with our little Goodmama Gang, Hanging with Friends & Family & Neighbors, ...

The LeVasseur Family: Samantha and Rylee - 8 months old
Samantha and Rylee - 8 months old. I am so behind on blogging, it is upsetting! Unfortunately, I had to improvise for their 8 month picture. Rest assured, these pictures were taken on the 19th of June when they actually turned 8 ... At any rate, the girls are growing so fast, it is insane! Sammi had been going for massage therapy on her head to help with the flattening, and boy was it a success! We only had to do 4 visits, and bam, the flattening was gone! ...

JackandI: Day 2 and 4
Day 2 and 4. The two photographs above are microscopic images of a root tip meristem at 400x. Granted the image isn't very clear because it was taken with my camera pointing down a minocular, but you can still make out the individual cells. ... It has helped me think about what interests me the most, what I find difficult and need to work on and has definitely proved that science is fun. :). Posted by Samantha at Wednesday, July 20, 2011 ...

Transformers 4 by Lucas 7 years old | Hometownof.com
Lucas is 7 years old and is an amateur director. He loves to use the iPhone to film anything and everything....even self-staring movies.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

;